Clan N is a beatemup game which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today's modern brawlers. With a pick up and play nature, it's not only easy to play but also hard to master. You have to dodge, block and use your heavy/special attacks wisely to progress. With an ancient far east theme, you'll get challenged across 7 different levels with many different enemies, mid/end level bosses and casual mini games integrated into main gameplay.
After a few notable hit releases on the mobile area, it was the time to step into the next level of game development with releasing something on Consoles and PC. I have fond memories in the 80s computer and arcade games with beatemup as my favourite genre and today that's still the case where I spent countless hours to complete modern examples such as God of War and Ninja Gaiden , ahem!, in highest difficulty :). So it was an obvious choice to make a game on that era and 2014 was the first beginning of Clan N development. After an initial development on graphical style and gameplay, other things got into the view which caused delays and almost a cancellation due to time constraints. Finally in 2017, it was decided to focus solely on it and it's being actively developed since then by 3 passionate people. We hope to deliver the game on First Half of 2019 with simultaneous releases on PS4, Xbox One, Steam and Windows 10.
- A fast paced beatemup which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today's modern brawlers.
- A main story with 7 levels divided into more than 50 sections.
- Levels contain casual minigames which are tightly integrated into the main story and can be played separately as well.
- Can be played as local or online coop with up to 4 players.
- A slick and clean pixel based graphics with accompanying far east inspired music and sfx.
Reveal Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Creamative is a one man studio and originally founded in 2009 with the aim of developing high quality arcade games for PC and Consoles, along with the sister company Klik! Games who focuses on Mobile. After a few notable hits on mobile such as FastBall and Bird Tale, focus has been shifted to work on PC/Consoles since 2014. Along with 2 more talented people, Creamative now works on his first PC/Console title Clan N to be released on First Half of 2019.
- More information
- More information on Creamative, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Clan N Credits
- Özden Irmak
- Programming and Design, Creamative
- Matthew Walkden
- Graphics, Freelancer
- Gavin Harrison
- Music and Sfx, Freelancer